- Are you walking intimately with God and spending time consistently with Jesus?
- Are you loving and serving your wife/family/friends/community church in a way that honors the Lord and brings joy to their heart? Would they agree with you?
- Are you making time to love and raise each of your children in a way that blesses the unique way God made them and helps them grow to be more like Jesus?
- Are you guarding your heart by avoiding books, magazines, TV shows, videos, web sites, phone lines or anything else that contains explicit sexual images or content?
- Are you honoring your relationships (marriage vows and covenant( by upholding clear and responsible boundaries in your relationships with women other than your wife?
- Are you handling your personal and church finances in a way that honors God?
- Are you making time to care for your own health and body through regular exercise, good eating and appropriate sleep?
- Are you connecting with non-believing and non-church people in a way that allows you to engage in personal evangelism and model it for your congregation?
- Are you living a life that models a healthy balance in marriage, family, ministry, recreation, and spiritual growth?
So what do you want to do in 2012?
What kind of man do you want to be? Father? Spiritual Leader?
Let us know,