Stocks for 08

I average about 30% or more per year in my investment picks (Since 2000) whichApple_2according to most experts is impossible.  Here is my picks for 2008 that I will track this year.

Al purchases were made on or around Jan. 15th

QMAR - $20.04
KRE - $32.79
DSX - $22.50
DSCI.OB - $0.84

Note that individual stocks account for only 10% of my overall portfolio, the other 90% is held in Index funds allocated according to Modern Portfolio Theory.